06 Nov turkey pot pie with puff pastry recipe
How to make Ngoh Hiangturkey Pot Pie is one of the most famous dishes of Northern Korea. It is typically prepared during special occasions when the North and the South take a break from the traditional festivities. During these days, the people from the North were allowed to celebrate their victory over the southern resistance. In the South, the celebrations commemorate the reunification of the two countries. In most Northern people’s minds, they would prefer making Ngoh Hiang Turkey Pot Pie with Puff pastry. The best dish to satisfy their craving for sweet-sour flavors.
Turkey pot pie is the best dish! And it is used chiefly on holidays. It’s a great way to use the remaining turkey, even if the turkey has been loosening up in the freezer for several months. And also, the terrific aspect of using puff pastry is it’s pretty much foolproof; No fussing with homemade pie dough. Served with french fries, it’s a passionate, weeknight, homemade dish that any person can make.
Ingredients Of Turkey Pot Pie With Puff Pastry Recipe
- 1/4 mug unsalted butter
- 1 medium-sized yellow onion, peeled and also sliced
- 1 tbsp sliced fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons cut fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups poultry supply
- 1 cup whole milk
- Kosher salt as well as ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 carrots, chopped
- 4 mugs shredded leftover turkey
- 2 mugs icy peas
- 2 mugs frozen cut broccoli
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 sheet frozen puff bread, thawed however still chilly
- 1 giant egg, defeated
Instructions Of How make Turkey Pot Pie With Puff Pastry Recipe
- There are several methods on how to make Ngoh Hiang Turkey pot pie with puff pastry. Some of the most common ways include short-grained rice flour, a fork, and some cooking oil. These ingredients are combined with the appropriate amount of lukewarm water and mixed until the mix becomes smooth and elastic.
- Next, add the chopped dried fruits into the batter. These ingredients are necessary to add the desirable taste and texture to this famous dessert.
- Ngoh Hiang Turkey pot pie with puffed pastry is supplemented with a mixture of eggs, milk, butter, sesame seeds, and cinnamon.
- Mix all these things with the help of a paddle. After this, the dough is cut into pieces and baked. In some recipes, the filling is also rolled out and deep-fried.
- Most of the people who try making Ngoh Hiang Turkey pot pie with a puffed pastry are those who like to eat it when it’s just right. The pastry needs to be cooked long enough so that the filling can seep into it. If you want to make the pastry more crispy, you can put some butter or clarified butter on it afterwards.
- Another great recipe for making Ngoh Hiang Turkey pot pie with puffed pastry is to add a little bit of ginger. It is beneficial, especially for people who have problems with their stomachs. Ginger helps in easing digestion and relieving spicy and sour stomachs.
- Making Ngoh Hiang Turkey pot pie with puffed pastry is also simple because you can use ordinary cookie cutters to cut the shapes of the pastry. You can do this according to your preference. You can even shape it into some animals such as ducks, geese, or cows.
- For the filling, you can either use white or brown sugar. It would be best to add some canned fruits or fillers such as fruit juices or dried fruits. The most common fillings used are nuts and raisins.
- If you want to learn how to make Ngoh Hiang Turkey pot pie with puffed pastry, you need to know the essential ingredients necessary for this famous dish. It is a favourite Chinese dessert made up of puff pastry filled with sweet fruits and nuts.
- Aside from being known for its uniqueness, it is also known for being very rich in nutrients. Its means that you will not only be getting the usual vitamins and minerals from your meal, but you will also enjoy a large amount of protein and fibre. That is why it has been called the healthiest edible in the world.
- The secret behind the success of this dish lies in the perfect combination of sweet, flaky puff pastry and rich dried fruit filling. The dough is made from all-purpose flour.
- To make it into a perfect recipe, you should also use a finely grated Chinese pastry brush. And, of course, a large cooking pot is all you need to cook the dish to avoid overcooking.